Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 27 February 2010

Hello!

Hello! OK so I'm a little new to blogging (or "blooging" as I nearly typed!) (Note to self, I really am going to have to be more careful typing!)
I thought I'd give this a go having seen some other wonderful blogs! As you may have read or guessed, I run an online shop selling card making and scrapbooking materials and I'm completed crafting crazy too! I thought this would be a great way to perhaps interact with people a little more and also put up some pics of projects I'm working on etc.

I'm not really sure how to start - today has been a little dull actually, I thought I'd hang some washing out to dry earlier instead of using the tumble dryer (we've not really had much opportunity to dry washing outside so far this year - anyway the sun was trying to make a rare appearance and guess what.... within an hour of me putting it out it pours down! So I now have soggy towels hung out!

One exciting thing which I hope will be happening this afternoon is we're going out shopping to get our wedding rings!!!! 3 1/2 months to go and still masses and masses to do! arghhhh! I better go and get ready actually so I might be back a little later or tomorrow. I'll try and get some pics up too! Have a great afternoon! x

1 comment:

Lovely Comments!