Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 31 March 2010

BIG Delivery!

Oh today has been yet another busy day!!! All the new My Mind's Eye (MME) products arrived this morning along with a load of gorgeous Prima Flowers!!!!! I was like a child at Christmas, busy oooohing and ahhhhing whilst having only a very quick look through it (sob!). I've had a nightmare this evening trying to get pics uploaded onto my website, to the point that my laptop nearly ended up the other side of the window on several occasions. On the plus side after many emails to Simon (one of the guys who runs the technical side) we managed to get it working so "Thank you" I was very grateful!
Hmmmm what else has happened today, my Dad went into hospital this morning to have a knee replacement. He's needed it for years but with one thing and another he's only just had it done. The surgery went well thankfully and mum's been with him throughout the day. Goodness knows how he's going to cope with resting for days in hospital as he doesn't like sitting still at all! He's always working!! Anyway, get well soon dad, and Grace send you a big kiss and cuddle.
The people coming to fit the carpet didn't show up until gone 3 and the cheeky little so and so's left 5 tin cans of adhesive spray and all the little pieces (they usually take it all away... grrrrr!!!!) I was not amused. I think we might have to call them back too as the carpet has already lifted and got little bumps in it, I said to Simon "make sure they've done it tight" as we've had this problem before!!!
Anyway, so far I've managed to get just 4 papers onto the website as its taken hours to sort out the problem... don't even ask me how the design challenge is going, um its not at the moment, I've got to pull my finger out tomorrow and get it done. I'm hoping if I post it on Saturday by Special delivery it'll get there by Tuesday (gulp!)
Right I think that's me done and dusted for this post, I'm sat in bed about to add a few more papers before bed - I'm soooo tired, with Simon having been away to Germany for a couple of days I didn't get to bed until late and its just been quite draining. I don't envy single parents at all, they must do a remarkable job however they must be constantly exhausted!
I'll add a pic of a paper from each collection. There's Mary Mary and Little Boy Blue, both are gorgeous and I love the colours in each. I've ordered all of the bits and pieces to go with them so I'll have the entire complete ranges on the website soon!!! :)
Bye for now xxx
This is one of the Mary Mary papers (I LOVE the pink) and the texture!

And this is one of the papers from Little Boy Blue - how cute?!
Some of the papers  have die cut eding and some of them (most) are double sided patterned. Then there's lettering, journaling cards, title cards, die cuts etc etc - lovely!
x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Love these papers,when I get a minute will have to go on web site to place order.Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    florist germany
    send flowers to germany

    flower to germany
    flowers in germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
    germany flowers
    flowers to germany

    flower delivery germany
    flower in germany

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!