Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Sunday, 28 March 2010

What a day!

Gosh, what a day firstly we lose an hours sleep (not good, especially going to bed quite late!) and then a mini disaster hit this afternoon whilst out shopping (I shall reveal all soon lol, I feel more guilty than anything!)

The day started off lovely and sunny, don't you feel much happier and brighter when the sun is shining!? We had to go to Church this morning and the "service" was actually really lovely, very different. It was an "open air" service and we had a little tour around Welland aka "Jerusalem"! (All for Palm Sunday). Afterwards we had lovely moist chocolate cake (M & S) and coffee mmmmmm. It was nice to speak to some of the others there and Grace had great fun playing with another little boy. We came back and went up to the farm for a while, Grace's "cousins" were over from Wales and she loved playing with them.

We popped to Morrisons really really quickly this afternoon (and gosh don't I wish we hadn't!) Grace has a cuddly toy cow who is her best buddy. She's called Smeggy (or Meg) and Grace loves her. We took her along with us as she tends to go everywhere. Anyway when I put Grace in the trolley she hadn't got her and didn't think anything of it, I didn't think she'd taken her out of the car and guess what, when we got back to the car and I noticed she wasn't there!!!! Simon went back into the shop to check just in case and leave our phone number etc. I turned the car upside down but no luck at all! I think she must have been dropped when Simon got her out the car and someone must have picked her up but couldn't have handed her in! So I'm feeling rather guilty that I didn't check that she was left in the car and secondly I'm feeling so annoyed that nobody handed her in! Grace has got a duck cuddly toy and I've been trying to make a fuss of her this evening to see how she might take to Daisy! Fingers crossed :(

Well, all of the new Sophie and Jazmyne  ranges are on the website now and masses of double dot ribbon and card. I'm hoping my MME and Prima order will be here this week!

The carpet for my dining room is being fitted on Wednesday so I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll have a new room to use! :)
x

1 comment:

  1. What a busy girl you've been! Poor Grace...I hope her cow turns up hmph. I'm going to have a look at the new papers and ribbon tomorrow and finally place my order.
    Hope you have a good week Hayley.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!