Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 27 March 2010

Where has the time gone!?!?

Oh my goodness! Where on Earth has all the time gone!? I started this blog at the end of February with the intention of adding to it daily or most days and well hmmmm its not gone quite to plan! Part of the reason is that our little girl Grace had been rather poorly on and off for well, months! She's "touch wood" much better now though.


Well the Stitch & Creative Craft Show has been and gone!!! It was amazing!!! (Although terrifying too!) We met some fabulous people there and our stand looked amazing! We had such lovely comments about how good everything looked and my word weren't we busy at times!! Its taken some time to actually "recover" from it as it was exhausting and thankfully I had friends there to help (otherwise I'd never have coped!)


Well, its the end of March almost and things haven't stopped! I've had a huge delivery of the new Bo Bunny Jazmyne and Sophie ranges in and most of it is on the website now but there's still more too add! I've ordered two new MME ranges in (so excited!) I also have a mass of new lace, ribbon, flowers and much more to add so I better get stuck in whilst Grace is still having her nap!


Once I've got the dining room all finished (I'll post about that next time perhaps) I'll be able to sit down and get more craftin done so I can start adding photos to my posts!


By for now (and it won't be as long I promise)!
Hayley x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley
    Love the blog, I know it is difficult to find the time to post, I am exactly the same. Look forward to viewing many more.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!