Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Another gorgeous Day!

It's been a bit of a mixed day however the sun is out and that always seems to brighten everything. I had some orders to do this morning, the new Bo Bunny and MME is selling very well - I think you all have good taste! I've spent some of the morning doing some chores around the house - isn't it great to be able to hang out the washing! I always love the smell of freshly dried and aired laundry! I then had a few phonecalls to make and was on the phone a lot longer than intended - oops!!! Oh well, it's always good to have a good old natter on the phone. I learnt a little and had a good catch up. Grace is much better today thankfully. I'm so relieved that the antiobiotics seem to be working well - it's a big relief!

This is a card I made for a friend's Birthday recently. I used Bo Bunny Spring Jewels Papers which you can buy by clicking the link there are also coordinating brads, flowers and pink punch buttons too. Some of the Double Dot Cardstock coordinates well with this range too! I added some Bazzill from the Dusty Rose and used the Birthday Nikki Stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink lovely!

I'll be busy this evening adding some new Hero Arts stamps to the website and I also have lots of prima pearls to add!

Oh I'm off to make a rhubarb crumble, I bought some very fresh local rhubarb today from a village store - yummmmmmy! Oh and Annette has very kidly sent me some images of cards to add to the gallery on the website - thank you! :)
xxx

The ribbon will be on the website soon too! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley, I am sorry if I duplicate this, tried earlier to post, was unsuccesful. Love the card, particularly the colour tones, my favourite. Will DEFINATELY check out ribbon when you add it to site. Glad Grace is a bit better, still sending up prayers xxx I hope rhubarb tart is accompanied with custard, my mouth is watering !! Thanx for advice with Aria she is loading fine now AX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!