Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Lace flowers any one???

Hi Everyone,
I hope you've all had an enjoyable Easter, my Dad is home from hospital and is doing very well. I 'm not sure how he's going to get on not being able to do much though and he might drive mum mad (she's on Easter hols!)
We didn't do much this weekend at all. I've been so busy adding more new stock to the website and I also created my first article for the website and adding it tonight (see the link above). I hope people can follow it well and have fun making your own lace flowers. You can see the fantastic lace we have for sale on the website by clicking the link below.

http://www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk/catalog/ribbon-lace-metre-lace-c-39_66.html

Remember you get 10% Off your first order by entering the code 10FFNEW

I'm off to bed now, been busy trying to make some wedding invites and organise stock and print off my orders to do tomorrow.
Bye for now x
 
pic of lace flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!