Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 2 April 2010

Layout Update...

Well, I've had another really busy day not getting done all that I wanted to but I've actually finished the layout for the magazine!!!!!! I have to say I'm really really pleased with the result. I'll have to check it tomorrow and have another look at it. It needs to look really really good and have that oooooooooooh and wow and ahhhhhh about it, enough to inspire people to make something similar or to use ideas from it or to maybe buy some of the gorgeous products I've used. Fingers crossed the magazine like it too!!!! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time!!!

Well, I finally got my kitchen back today (we'd moved furniture in there yesterday in order to have the carpet fitted). I've spent the afternoon moving stuff back in, sorting out ribbons and more ribbons oh and stamps too, doing orders and posting them and entertaining a very cuddly Grace, I'm hoping she's not coming down with anything, she often gets very very cuddly when she's poorly. (Fingers crossed!)

I've another busy day again tomorrow. Its Simon's Birthday and I'm also going to see my dad. Bless him, he's been up and about walking today and had physio etc. I'm just hoping he's not pushing himself too much and is following doctors' orders (he's not one for sitting still!)
Anyhow.... it's lamost 2am and I'm shattered!!! Night all x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley sure all will be fine with the magazine. Have a great weekend,hope Grace keeps well Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!