Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Sunday, 11 April 2010

What a Lovely Weekend!!

I can't believe it's been a few days since I posted - oops, sorry! I've had a very busy few days, lots of work, still got some new products to add to the website and Grace has been poorly again - just  for a change (not) tonsilitis yet again *sigh*. Looking after Gracie these last few days has held up work a bit as like all children when they're poorly they just want to cuddle and want you close by.

I made this card a few weeks ago. I love the Spring warm bright colours. I used a Ruby Fairy stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink (Flower Ruby) and a Thank You sentiment also by Ladybug Crafts Ink. You can view the gorgeous range of stamps HERE 
I also used the gorgeous Cottage Linens Paper by Bo Bunny and some coordinating yellow Bazzill. The ribbon will also be for sale on the website shortly too! I was a little annoyed with myself, I forgot to add glitter to the edge of her dress, oh well, her wings got covered!


We went over to my Mum and Dad's this afternoon - our first BBQ of the year and it was delicious although it was a tad cold! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!