Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Thursday, 13 May 2010

It's been a little while...

Gosh, I'm so sorry, it's been a little while since I last posted! I've been sooooooo busy, lots of orders to get out which is fantastic, new stock to order (wait until you hear what I've got to add to the website!) a wedding to finish planning and sadly Grace has been poorly yet again :( it's every 2 weeks still at the moment - I just wish there was a magic cure and someone could tell us why she keeps getting so poorly so often. It's awful seeing her so poorly.
Anyway onto happier news... As of today (if I get chance to add more onto the site lol) I'll be selling Penny Black stamps!!!!! I absolutely love Penny Black and have ummed and ahhed about getting them for a couple of years now but finances kept getting in the way, plus I was unsure as to how popular they'd be... I've got in several sets of transparent cling sets, some slapstick (rubber/foam clings) and some wood mounted rubber stamps too. Lots of different designs so hopefully something to make everyone smile!
I'm in the process of ordering more Prima flowers and MME too, I've just got to finalise what I'm buying. I can't believe how popular the prima flowers are! I love them but didn't know what everyone else thought of them!
I've been so busy but managed to sit down and make a couple of cards  I've added one to show you - this was for a friend's Birthday and the other I made was for a friend who'd had a little girl in April. Sorry it's taken a little while to add them!
The Nikki & Friends stamp is availble to buy on the website, she's Birthday Nikki - as are the brads, flowers, ribbon etc. I hope you like it!
Hayley x
(You'll have to excuse the stitching, I could have thrown the sewing machine across the room - thank goodness I did the other card first and it went well!!)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hayley...love the stamp! Look forward to finding the time to browse through all your new goodies. I could have told you how popular PB stamps are...they're my favourite..next to Nikki & Friends of course lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, Good to see you back and what a beautiful card, I love the flowers and the stamp, think I may have that one in my collection !!!! Will be searching your website as soon as I get a minute also,if only I could find time to do something on my blog !!! Keep up the good work Ax

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!