Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 23 June 2010

New Offer At Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn!

Well it's been a little while (again) since my last post - sorry, I know I know, I'm raher useless but I do have good reason and something to celebrate with you also! I got married on the 12th! I will add a photo once we get them from our photographer but that won't be for a little while. Thank you to everyone who sent emails and cards with congratulations and well wishes! I was very touched. We had the most incredible day with friends and family - Grace was the Belle of the ball and looked stunning in her dress! She did amazingly well too and we were both so relieved that she stayed well for the day! We were so lucky with the weather too, the sun shone all day and everything was perfect!


On the plus side of getting married, I've decided to share the celebration with you all and am offering people the choice of 2 discounts...


The first is - spend £20 and save 10% with the code JUNEWEDDING


and the second offer is - spend £50 and save 15% using the code JUNEWEDDINGFIFTY


I hope these help you! They're both valid until the 30th June so there's a week left!
I should have some more time on my hands to craft now, Grace is sadly poorly again at the moment but I'v e got a few projects lined up...


Hope you are all keeping well - oh and I've noticed on quite a few blogs now (from customers and friends) that the cutest blog on the block templates are highly popular sooooo.... I had to get one too. Trying to find one which coordinated with the banner was tricky, not 100% sure yet, there were some gorgeous ones to choose from but I had to try and keep similar colours to the website!
Take care all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!