Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Sunday, 11 July 2010

Busy busy busy!

I've been sooooo busy the last few days (well weeks/months)! I've finally finished adding the new and very gorgeous PEACOCK LANE collection to the website you can find it by clicking here - I started and finished adding it yesterday (after being told off by Kerry for taking too long!!) I hope you like the collection, it's already proving very popular with customers and I think it'll be a winner! The colours are gorgeous!!!

I've also added to the website some gorgeous and very cute paper cubbies - they must be the funnest and cutest paper tidies I've ever seen, I've had them since the show I did in March and finally got my butt into gear and added the rest to the site! You can find them here - if they prove popular I shall get some more so don't worry if these sell out - they were really popular at the show!

I made the following card back in April and thought I'd already added it to my blog but looked back through and can't find it so couldn't have done! I've had it displayed in the gallery and on the Funky Farm's Facebook group for months - I could have sworn I'd added it but hey ho it's on now!
I was so pleased with the results, a friend of mine had a little girl and I couldn't wait to get making her a card! I thought these papers by MME were perfect - I used Mary Mary - Play and So Cute - I also used Bo Bunny double dot cardstock in Tutu, some lace, pearls, a button and flowers. The stamp is by Penny Black - I'd bought them for the website back in April I think and couldn't resist these gorgeous baby designs! They're the T for Transparent range - there's 12 stamps in this pack and they're excellent value for money - you can find them here I hope you like the card (I'm sure I'm going mad, I really thought I'd added it, I made it the same time as a birthday card for another friend, you can see it in the background of the pic and I know that one is definately on here!) ... mad! You can buy the papers, cardstock, lace and flowers etc from Funky Farm's website http://www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk


I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Back to work for me, I've got some floral treats to add and some more stamps!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!