Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Fancy a Martini?

Well, I've had another busy weekend and couple of days! Firstly I've been busy adding more new stock to the website - you'll now find some more gorgeous flowers by Petaloo and Prima! You can never have too many flowers!! After ribbon, I think they're my next favourite item to have in my stash, along with gorgeous papers!
Grace and I had a lovely afternoon out yesterday with our little group - so thankful to have made some friends locally - there's 3 of us and our gorgeous girls - we meet up each week. Grace loves it and they all get on so well together. I enjoy the company and adult conversation and we have a good chat, plenty of coffee, a slice of cake and relax - perfect! Until I had Grace I didn't have any close friends that lived locally and missed being able to pop over to see someone for a cuppa and a chat etc - she's done wonders for getting me out and about again and meeting the girlies has been excellent we both love it!

Today we actually had a considerable amount of rain!!! I know - amazing! I think my veggie patch must have been singing with joy! It was rather odd waking up this morning and it was really dull and chilly in comparison to the warm days we've been having! Now we've had a little rain, I'd like sun again please, I've enjoyed the lovely warm and dry days, it's a bit of a novelty in comparison to recent years! :)

I made the card below for friend's Birthday which is next week - she's chocolate mad and her favourite colour is red so I tried to pick papers and use colours to suit and think I've done quite a good job! I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. I had a nightmare trying to find a new needle for my sewing machine, I knew I had some and thought they were in a particular place but must have moved them into our dining room when I moved a lot of my craft stuff into that room - it was driving me mad!!!

I hope you enjoy the card, the stamp is by Kerry (Ladybug Crafts Ink) - "Martini Nikki" and she's available to buy here they're lovely stamps, great quality and so easy to use!! There's loads of different Nikkis in the collection and they're a great price too! The sentiment stamps and red double stitch ribbon is also available on the website too!
I love the colours of these Basic Grey papers, I thought the red was perfect and these always remind me of chocolate so double bonus!


Hope you're having a lovely first half of the week! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!