Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 31 July 2010

Has it really been that long!?!

Ooops!! I'm so sorry it's been so long again! Had a very very very busy couple of weeks! Grace was rather poorly (yet again) and we'd been back in hospital again about a week and a half ago now. It always knocks me out of sync, the worry, staying up, the waiting and not being able to do anything is so tiring! Anyway I'm pleased to say she's doing much much better... except for today! I'd started taking some new medication and it's really knocked me, I felt like I'd been given something today, I woke up feeling wobbly, nauseous and light headed and just couldn't find my balance, Simon took Grace off to a farm sale and I went back to bed at 1:30pm I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more and felt so rough! Anyway, I called Simon this afternoon to find out where he was as they'd been out ages and he came back and Grace has been ill in the car (windy lanes, lots of time in the car and Daddy's driving had made her car sick... great, I really hate vomit! That's one thing I'm really not good at dealing with and why oh why did I give her her milk before bed?!?!? Arghhhh!

It was Grace's Birthday on the 28th, we had a party for her last weekend and she had so much fun, the weather was great and we had lots of friends around to help celebrate! I still can't believe my baby girl has turned 2, it's gone so quickly!! We bought her a kitchen and lots of accessories and she's been busy all week making me coffee with her "boiling" and "pouring" kettle!!! We went out for lunch and we're going to take her to a safari park soon.

I've also been busy adding some gorgeous new stock to the website... the new Brand and release by Echo Park called Life is Good - it's gorgeous lots of smaller prints, florals, pinks, brown, blue, yellow and green, it's quite Autumnal and worn looking you can find it here: http://www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=echo%20park&sort=3a&page=1

I've got loads of cards I need to get making, another friend has had a baby girl and so I have another new baby card to make - I best get cracking!

Oh I forgot to tell you what other new products I'd added... there's some gorgeous pom pom ribbon by Prima, some new flowers and a gorgeous new STAMP KIT which you can find here! I hope you like it!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear Grace has been poorly again {hugs} but LOL, she sounds like my son playing pretend, they get so engrossed at that age!! The new releases are gorgeous, looking forward to placing another order with you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!