Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 2 July 2010

July Kit anyone????

Sooooo, who would like a peek at July's Monthly Kit?????

It's called "Quite Contrary" and features some gorgeous goodies!!! I've put together a set of 6 gorgeous double sided papers from the Quite Contrary, Mary Mary collection by My Mind's Eye - I LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers, I think they're some of my favourites - they feature beautiful small prints which make them perfect for cards too! I've also added 2 die cut shaped papers from the same collection - these are single sided with scallop edging. All of the papers are excellent quality and have a lovely texture to them!!

I've also put into this kit some coordinating (my choice) of Bo Bunny Double Dot (and double sided) cardstock! Colours include, Strawberry, Island Mist, Kiwi, Flamingo and Mint.

Also included in this kit is a selection of gorgeous ribbon, jute twine, buttons, stickers, alphabet stickers, flowers, and some journaling cards!!!

The kit is priced at £21.99 saving you some money!
Free postage is included and you can also easily add to this kit by buying some more of the papers from the collection, more cardstock, other ribbons, flowers and why not try some lace?

Let me know what you think.... I've been busy adding the new collections from Bo Bunny although I've got a little behind. Grace was back in hospital last week but she's much better now.
Hoping you're all well! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!