Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Monday, 19 July 2010

Just a really quick post...

Hello, just thought I'd make a really really quick post before bed! I've been mega busy yesterday and today - the sale has picked up and some things are beginning to sell out - if you've not had chance to check it out, why not pop over and take a peep; you might have yourself a little bargain or two!

I've been busy putting orders together and posted every single one placed at the weekend today - well Simon did the P.O. run - I wasn't brave enough to do all that with Grace! I'm glad everyone's orders have gone out though.

I was meant to have a card to post today but I've been that busy sadly I didn't get chance - Monday afternoons I have "off" and Grace and I go out or have friends around for the afternoon. I love Monday afternoons!!

Grace actually ate all her dinner today too! I could have down a little dance - she would have probably stared at me thinking "mum... please sit down and stop being so silly, I can eat when I want to!"

Right hopefully will get more time tomorrow to post a card... I have some layouts I need to work on too!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!