Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Sunday, 18 July 2010

A little after Midnight!

Oops, didn't quite get the post in before Midnight! Had a funny day again, feeling a little disheartened and been in pain again today, I thought I may have got a chill in my back or the dull achey-ness perhaps the beginning of a kidney infection but today I woke up and had terrible back pain in my lower back, around the area you have an epidural so maybe its something to do with that. I really don't know but wish it would go away as it's been quite uncomfortable at times.

Anyway onto nicer things... I've been adding some new goodies to the website today - I ordered in some Hero Arts Stamps for the show I did in March and have just got around to adding the last of them onto the website (they're rubber stamps, wooden block). I've also finished adding some Petaloo jeweled tye-dyed daisies. Have you popped over to Funky Farm's website yet to take a look at the sale? I need to have a big big clear out!!! You can find some amazing bargains, papers, rub ons, stickers, brads, scrapbook kits, charms - there's loads to choose from!

I've had the evening to myself (well Gracie and I) - Simon went out for a friend's stag do so I had a takeaway and a night on the sofa (well apart from finishing off a card which I can now post). I had to try and find a Birthday present for my Mum today, when on Earth did shopping for your Mum become so difficult!!?? I've struggled for years to buy something lovely that she'd either need or really want/like. What do you buy someone who has pretty much everything they need?

I have another Baby Girl a and New Grandparents card to make!! Everyone is having baby Girls at the moment!!! I love making baby cards though and can't wait to get started!

This card below I've made for Julie who made Grace's Christening/Flower Girl dress and also Sarah's and Harriet's Bridesmaid dresses. Julie made us the most beautiful wedding card and also I asked her to make a cravat and hankie for Simon. I thought this Penny Black image was perfect! It's another out of a set which you can find on the website. I used some Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon to go with it. I'm not entirely sure whether I'm happy with it. I think it's the colour of the flowers; I did intend on using another paper hmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!