Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 3 July 2010

New RIBBON!!!

I've been busy over the last couple of days adding masses of new ribbon to the website!!! There's lots of gorgeous new ribbons to choose from so why not take a look?

You'll find over 50 ribbons (cut by length) including double and single stitched grosgrains - these are ideal for cards and scrapbooking too!

(Just some of the gorgeous ribbon on offer!)
There's also a range of cute ginghams in 2 widths, these too are perfect for a huge variety of themes!

Other ribbons include spotted ribbon, cute "Ditto" blended ribbon, metallic edged ribbon, taffeta spotted, organza, dazzle and printed satin ribbons so lots to choose from!

Also on the website is the hugely popular Bo Bunny Double Dot ribbons!!! You'll find a huge variety of colours (the website houses the entire colour range other than one which I can't get hold of!) so you'll be spoilt for choice! I've also recently added some 5/8" width ribbon too - if these prove popular I will be stocking more colours of these too!
http://www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk/catalog/bunny-double-ribbon-c-40.html

There's also a great variety of lace on the website - perfect for adding a different texture and feel to your projects. Also - Prima's new VOILA - these are lengths of gorgeous felt, they come in pack of 3 colours and are something a little bit different from the norm!

Well that's it for now, back to work for me! Enjoy! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!