Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 16 July 2010

SALE SALE SALE!!!

Well I didn't quite get today's card finished - sorry, hopefully I'll have it done tomorrow will be able to post it then. I've been busy instead working on the website and have put together a MASSIVE Summer Sale!!!

There's loads of products reduced including over 150 papers, 150 + embellishments, brads, cardstock stickers, charms, ribbon packs, rub ons and more!!

I've reduced some papers massively and some are less than 50% their original price! Selected Bo Bunny lines have got 25% off too!!

I've also been busy adding new stamps, flowers and pearl/crystal embellishments to the website too so if you fancy a little bit of new and old now is the time to hop on over and take a look!!! Please help spread the word of the sale and more importantly have fun shopping!

I managed to get Grace to eat some "dinner" this evening. Instead of cooking her comething like roast chicken or cottage pie etc I decided to go for a different take on dinner and made her a poached egg and toast. I'm really not an egg lover at all (I can't stand them sadly which is a big shame because they're so quick and easy) but I've tried Grace with them a few times with no success. She did reasonably well and ate the yolk but definately didn't like the white of the egg, she cringed, shuddered and spat it out! She ate her toast too so I was relieved she'd managed something!!!

Well, I think that's it for me today, I've had terrible pain in my back all day, I woke up with it but felt it in the night, it hurts to breathe and move etc and I'm beginning to remember the pain I had whilst pregnant with Grace (I had very bad kidney infections) - I really really hope it's not that but so far (touch wood) the pain isn't anywhere in the league of that pain!

Right I'm off. Have a good weekend and don't forget the sale ;)
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!