Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 6 August 2010

An Apology & Thank You

Well believe it or not, I got the best part of 3 cards made yesterday.... yes you read right 3 cards!!!! OK OK please pick youselves up off the floor (honestly it's not that unheard of... ok perhaps it is for recently!)

I managed to make a new baby card which I'm really really pleased with, a thank you/apology card and another Birthday card.

Today I've posted the Thank you/apology card. Kerry at Ladybug Crafts Ink had lent me a bride and groom stamp to make my wedding invitations and other wedding stationery. I'd completely forgotten to post the stamp back after I'd finished with it and felt awful when I got an email reminding me (I hate forgetting things, especially after borrowing something!)

Anyway I made this card to send back to say thank you for lending me the stamp and to also say sorry for it going back so late. I love the colours and really hope Kerry likes it, fingers corssed she will have got it today! :)
Right I have another busy afternoon ahead, parcels to get ready to post and more cards to make, oh and a house to clean ughhh
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!