Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Blimey, who stole the sun!!??

Brrrrrrr - did I go to bed last night and wake up in November/December?!? I must admit, it took ages for me to get warm last night, I had the duvet wrapped around me and it took a long time to get to sleep (there went my "early" night! I can't believe how cold it's been today and it hasn't stopped raining since about 12:30-1:00 ish!! I think my veggie patch is singing with joy still but I think it's had enough of a soak now!! Let's hope we get a nice September - I'll settle on the first half as we have a few parties to go to and it would be nice if it was dry and warm-ish! We tried turning the heating on tonight and can't get it to work!!! We live in an old house built in 1850 I think, it's absolutely beautiful, it's part of Simon's parent's farm, it is lovely although it still needs a lot of work and modernisation doing to it, when we moved in we had to strip everywhere out, replaster walls (which were down to the brick in places!) Put a new bathroom in, carpets everywhere and decorate everywhere, we still have the kitchen a couple of other rooms to get around but it's getting there. The boiler is rather old and I'm working on getting Simon to replace it so fingers crossed!

Grace isn't very well again today, I thought she just had a cold and chesty cough but I'm thinking more and more that she may have a chest infection bless her. Doctors tomorrow again me thinks.

On to today's card... I've started my Christmas cards!!! I know it's quite late in comparison with many others but I get so busy at times that I don't have time, I usually sit and make cards in "bulk" when I'm on a roll as opposed to one a day.

Crafty Ingredients:
Bo Bunny Tis The Season Papers in:
Carol (reverse)
Stripe
Bo Bunny Double Dot CS in:
Aquamarine
Wild Berry
Elzybells Stamp & Sentiment
Bo Bunny Tis The Season Buttons
Twine, Glitter and a Prima Pearl

I think this image is so cute, bless rudolph tucked up by the tree and the robin is very sweet helping to finish decorating. I added some glitter to the star and a few of the lights, I though it would sparkle when it catches the light.

Well that's it from me tonight, I think I'll be off to bed soon, try and get warm and read, started a new book last night so got to get into it (after blubbing my eyes out finishing one last night)!
Night night xXx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love this card, glad I'm not the only one who put the heating on (mine worked but for how long, who knows, as running really low on oil!) Hope Grace gets better soon Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!