Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 14 August 2010

Having a lovely time!

Just a very quick post today I'm sorry!! I've been very very busy making cards but they're tightly under wraps at the moment but more will become apparent soon eeeek!!

Sarah, Grace and I have been having a lovely time and what do girls love to do when they get together.... shop!! We hit Cheltenham yesterday and had a great time. I actually started using some of out vouchers we'd received for wedding presents and bought some lovely things for our dining room and kitchen, I also had an M & S gift card from Christmas still with money on it and bought some more lovely things for the home with it and I still have some money left on it!) I just need to buy some shelves I've been eyeing up for the dining room and then I can put all of the lovely things I bought out. I love buying things for the house, I'm not a big clothes shopper at all.

I might get chance to post a card tomorrow - fingers crossed! I hope you're all having a great weekend.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a great time - looking forward to seeing what you've been up to Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!