Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Monday, 23 August 2010

Hungry...

Hello!
Gosh I can't believe how quickly the days seem to be slipping by and my goodness how the nights are drawing in!!! Has anyone seen the moon tonight, it's really large and beautiful, we had a lovely pink sky and the moon was out amongst the clouds, it looks so pretty.

Anyway, I've been very busy adding the gorgeous new collections by My Mind's Eye - they're called Alphabet Soup and there's one for boys and one for girls! Most of the papers are perfect for cards as well as scrapping and all papers are double sided. There's adhesive chipboard, cardstock accessories, brads and brand new playing cards (they're very very cute!) You can find the collections by clicking HERE

I've been busy adding other new goodies too including gorgeous E-Line crystals and pearls by Prima - there's now 18 different colour combination packs to choose from and they're a bargain at only £1.50 per pack!!! Check out the flowers too, they're priced at £1.50 a pack also and are exceptional value!

If you're new to the website - don't forget that there's free postage over £16.50 and a loyalty scheme too!!
You can also get 10% off your first order by entering the code 10FFNEW

I've had a busy week and day today. Some of the usual stuff like cleaning etc but I've been busy in my veggie patch and now have several cucumbers, cauliflowers, beans and tomatoes all ready to pick! I love going outside in the evening picking fresh produce ready to make for dinner! I also have a flowering aubergine plant, my butternut squash plants are going mad and are now flowering (yum yum!), I have several pumpkins busy growing and more (I get a little excited about my veggies - I haven't had a veggie patch for the last 3 years, with having Grace, moving and setting up the business I didn't have time or chance but now Grace and I both go out, she has her watering can and trowl and loves "helping") Grace also loves to pick the plums and apples off the trees, she's so lucky to have such a great garden and setting to grow up in. I shall have to get some pics!

I've been busy trying to decide what new stock to order (and actually ordered it - making a decision is a big thing for me lol!!) I hope everyone will be pleased with what will be arriving from the U.S. in the next month or so!

Today's card I've made for my Dad from Grace. I absolutely love these papers by Bo Bunny, the colours and patterns are perfect for masculine projects, I loved this image too by Elzybells, my Dad trained as a mechanic when he joined the Armed Forces and gradually built up to running his own workshop, he still loves to get stuck in there though and fix them when her can.


Crafty Ingredients
Bo Bunny Blueberrie Pie Papers:
Blueberrie Pie
Blueberrie Floral
Blueberrie Stripe
Blueberrie Dot
Bo Bunny Double Dot 3/8" Ribbon - Olive

I think there are a couple of blueberrie pie papers on the website still, they're in the sale (which if you haven't checked out yet, I'd hop on over to get some bargains quick!

Anyway, hope you all like the card. Have a lovely evening, I'm off to get dinner - late yet again!! I'm starving!!

1 comment:

  1. My you have been busy, I'm very jealous of your veggie patch though as mine got destroyed by the rabbits... grrr... love the card, the colours are lovely, and the image is so cute! off to have a look at all the new things in your shop now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!