Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Monday, 9 August 2010

Love Mondays!

I actually rather like Mondays, mainly because Grace and I usually have a little get together with some friends and we have a great time playing, laughing and having a good old chat! Does us both the world of good!
I had a quiet day yesterday, was rather tired and just didn't get going, managed to get some washing done out of the way though (thrilling stuff here!)
The sun is trying it's best to stay out here this morning, clouds are getting in the way a little, I've already heard it's not that nice up with Kerry in Glasgow - I hope she built her ark! :(
I need to go off and sort out a cake or biscuits for our get together otherwise I'll be in trouble!
I've put the card up that I made on Saturday for our friends who got married, I've decided to make it a little easier for people wanting to know what I use to make the cards and will be putting a "Crafty Ingredients" list up from now on!
Hope you all have a lovely Monday, I have 4 more card to try and get finished today!

Crafty Ingredients:
Bride Nikki
Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice Papers - Rosemary & Ginger
Cream Cardstock
Pink Inkpads (Versafine)
Swarovski Crystals
Glitter

I think she looks gorgeous with her crsytal tiara and sparkling dress. I'd found out in advance what their colour scheme was and made the card to suit!
Right that's all from me today, I might be back later and show you my latest piece featured in Scrapbook Magazine ;)
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Great card Hayley, just love Bride Nikki! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Hayley...I love the colours...me thinks this is my favourite Bo Bunny paper :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!