Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 11 August 2010

A nice relaxing and Summery card!

Got a busy day today (again!) most days seem to be rather full but I love keeping busy and enjoy lots of challenges. I had a busy morning cleaning and entertaining Grace. We've both been busy colouring too - she loves colouring and has excellent control with her pencils, I'm sure she'll continue to enjoy being arty and I can see her wanting to make cards and a scrapbook when she's a little older!
I have Sarah vistiting for a few days tomorrow so I've been busy getting her room ready and trying to get some washing done out of the way. I've not seen Sarah since Simon's and my Wedding in June so I'm looking forward to spending some time with her. I've known Sarah for a long time, we used to go to School and Sixth Form together and we've remained relly good friends ever since. She was my Bridesmaid and Grace's Godmother. We've got a few things planned for whilst she's down - I'll be taking photos and updating hopefully each day! My other plan is to try and get our guest room decroated and so might go shopping and see what we can find for decor ideas and paint colours! I store the shops stock in the guest room too so I need to think more about how I'm going to arrange everything really but we'll see what we can come up with!

I'm really pleased with today's card, the opening style was inspired by Kerry at LCI. I love the image and have quite a few cat loving friends so I thought this would be purrfect!

Crafty Ingredients:

Penny Black Stamp (you can find some lovely ones HERE)
MME Bloom and Grow papers
Micro Dot Ribbon (which you can find HERE)
Prima Flowers (we have lots of gorgeous flowers including Prima at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn.
Brad, Bazzill, Twine and Button

I made a little loop of twine to hook over the button -
I thought that the leaf detail on the stamp matched perfectly with the pp!
Thank you for stopping by, have a great afternoon and evening whatever you're doing!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, love the card, the image is so cute, hopefully our weather will improve and we can get the deck chairs back out,hope Grace is doing well AX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Hayley...the colours are gorgeous though Magnum's none to happy lol! Enjoy your visit with Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.
    A Ha.... you've not seen my magnum card that I made today though Kerry ;) I'm hoping you'll love it!!! Last one to go!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Thought I'd pop over and say hi! Lovin' the card - great colours and how clever the loop is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card Hayley, love the shape and the great colours and of course that fab image. Thanks for visiting my blog, always nice to meet new bloggers. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!