Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Thursday, 5 August 2010

Travel sickness... ha ha yeah right!

Yes well... Grace's travel sickness wasn't quite travel sickness!! From Saturday to Wednesday she'd had a really nasty tummy bug!! So a few, nights with very little sleep has wiped me out! We began to get worried about her as we could see she was getting dehydrated and has visibly lost weight (I wish I could lose weight as quickly as she does!) so took her to the doctors, just got to see whether she's better by Friday and if not go back down. Thankfully though she started to get better yesterday and I made some soup for her and she ate a bowl last night and kept it down - I think she was sick of the sight of dry toast and so relieved to see proper food!

I really need to pull mny finger out and get making some cards, I'm OK if I have a deadline to work to, we're off to a wedding on Saturday and I need to get making a card - I've got a little behind with Grace being poorly again but I shall get on the case later, I need more coffee first and I've a bunch of parcels waiting to be put together and posted! I also have an anniversary card to make, 2 children's Birthday cards, baby cards galore and more!

Remember the sale is still going strong and the new Echo Park papers and pom pom ribbon seems to be going down a treat too!
Right I shall see how I get on!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!