Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 28 August 2010

VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!

OK I can now burst with my exciting news!!! I've been bubbling for days now and barely been able to contain my excitment!!
Kerry (aka Head Ladybug & Miss Whiplash (don't ask!)) has been on the hunt for her new Lovely Ladybugs - her very own LCI Design Team and guess what?!!? I so happy and excited to announce that I am now part of this amazing DT!!!

Kerry is the owner of Ladybug Crafts Ink and creates beautiful cling stamps sold to the public and also suppliers them to stores like mine! I was the first shop in England to actually stock her stamps (very proud of this!) I thought they were fantastic!! Since her first releases Kerry has created several sets of amazing stamps and characters including Nikki, Ruby, Robyn, Magnum, Jack and Buttercup! I don't think I could pick a favourite they're all gorgeous and cute!


I'm working alongside several other incredibly talented ladies and we have a real international theme going on with ladies from Scotland/Canada, Ireland, USA, South Africa, France and England!! Here are my fellow Lovely Ladybugs - please visit their blogs too and congratulate them, we're still getting to know each other but after a very fun night last night, it feels like we've firmly bonded as friends already:

Kerry      http://www.ladybugcraftsink.blogspot.com/
Lisa         http://mess2magic.blogspot.com/
Tams       http://dropletsinarustybucket.blogspot.com/
Michele   http://whimsicalcreations.blogspot.com/
Gaelle     http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.com/
Pinky      http://pinky-pinkysworld.blogspot.com/
Mary J    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/
Sue         http://suesassortedramblings.blogspot.com/
Anita       http://www.anitasdesigns.blogspot.com/

I've also attached one of the cards I made for my "audition" I shall be posting the other 2 in the next couple of days. I still don't know which one to pick but whichever I click first will be the one lol!!

OK Wellies Robyn won and I found her first! I love this card and the colours!

I made a side stepper card and thought it would be fantastic for a little girl's Birthday!
Crafty Ingredients:
Wellies Robyn (LCI)
Bo Bunny Buttons
Bo Bunny Buttercup 5/8" Ribbon
Basic Grey Baby Girl papers.
Twine, Gloss 3d foam pads
CS - Bazzill Basics.
Pearls

I love the colours and thought they suited Wellies Robyn so well! I won Wellies Robyn in one of Kerry's giveaways and chose her becuase my little girl Grace is OBSESSED with wellies and Robyn reminded me so much of Grace! I made her umbrella 3d by using some foam squares. I also used glossy accents on some of the puddle and rain drops. I stitched the ribbon to create the ruffled effect and I think it turned out really well. I was so pleased with this card, it was the first one I'd made for my audition (I've sorted my order now, I'm going to do them in the order I made them - sorted!) I printed the sentiment on the computer. Hope you enjoy the card!


So what do you think!? I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday - PS don't forget my special offer promotions in yesterdays post - check out the discount codes and have yourself a bargain!!
Congratulations once again to my fellow Lovely Ladybugs - looking forward to working with you all and producing some amazing cards!! May the fun and games commence!
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Yipeee Hayley or should i say teammie .. what fun we are going to have... its already started lol
    LOve the card ... those wellies are fantastic.. i have got a pair of sparkle wellies so cant wait to make a card with that image

    Seems everyone is having problems following
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, your coloring is amazing and your card is just perfect! I can't wait to work with you and all the other talented Ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you come down to earth yet Hayley lol? Judging by last nights 'chat' I think we're in for a good time! Glad you made the team and look forward to all the wonderful goodies everyone comes up with :-D I love this card..the colours are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hayley your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait for all the fun to start. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi fellow Ladybug! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one bouncing up and down with excitement all week!! Love this card, and the GA on the puddle is a great touch, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Hayley, I am sure you are going to have loads of fun! Kerry picked well.
    Take care.
    Meahni

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!