Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 6 August 2010

We'll try again - hopefully the pic will appear!!!!

Right will try again with the picture!!! It didn't seem to want to post when I tried editing the post so here goes!!
I used some of my all time favourite papers from the K & Co Wild Rapsberry collection  and chose some of the blues, green and yellow from the collection (if you have it you'll know that there are so many colour options!) I added some sparkle with gems and sadly didn't have time to stamp and colour an image (I had several orders to post and thought getting the stamp posted was most important!) I love the colours in this card, let me know what you think! xXx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hayley, those colours are so calming - perfect for a thank you card

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture doesn't do it justice Hayley...it's gorgeous IRL and I love it..thank you :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!