Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Thursday, 9 September 2010

Gorgeous new Goodies - they're stunning!

OK, it's a very quick post from me today as I've still got a lot of work to get through this evening. But I have news of a new collection now available online to buy!!!

It's by Bo Bunny and called Olivia and it's gorgeous!!!

Bo Bunny have combined gorgeous colours together to create this latest release!
So here's the sneaky peek!! There's lots of smaller prints which are perfect for cards! In the items description I've added the coordinating colours so that you can choose any double dot cardstock or double dot ribbons etc that you might like to go with the papers.
There's brand new products too including gorgeous new rose trim, wrap ribbon packs and the usual array of gorgeous brads, chipboard, layered glitter chipboard and stickers, gorgeous stamps, die cut, cardstock stickers, new petals, and much much more!! You can find the complete collection by clicking HERE
I've also added some other rose trims and flowers and the new ribbon wraps from other collections too as I thought they were so nice!

The new September monthly kit is out now too - sorry for the delay, I had to wait for some alphabet stickers to be delivered! You can see the new kit by clicking HERE

That's it from me tonight, I shall hopefully have a finished card to shwo tomorrow. xx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow - they look gorgeous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daren't look, no money till end of month :( but they are gorgeous.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH!!! Lovely papers off to investigate....... AX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!