Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Ladybug Blog Hop NEWS!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeek I'm going to burst if I don't spill the exciting news!!!!
Lisa our Lovely Ladybugs coordinator (and blogging genius!) has organised a very exciting blog hop!! Ladybug Crafts Ink's first blog hop!!! Whoop whoop! I'm only a teensy little bit excited (not! I'm jumping up and down!)

So here it goes...

The DT at Ladybug Crafts Ink are hosting a blog hop to celebrate the launch of our first DT challenge and show off our gorgeous projects created using a LCI stamp!
The blog hop will start on the 14th September and there will be spot prizes to be won along the hop - exciting!
Please help spread the news of the blog hop by displaying this banner on your own blog (only those blogs displaying the banner will be entered for a chance to win prizes)
We all hope you'll join us for what is going to be a fantastic blog hop, we're all very very very excited about the hop and can't wait to show off our projects (well, once we've finished them lol!)
See you on the 14th!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still jumping up and down.. see you corrected my typo lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!