Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Time for TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday!

Well it's that time of the week again - IT'S TLT!!!!

This weeks' challenge was set by Lisa! She produced a sketch for our challenge and I can't wait to see what my other Lovely Ladybug friends have come up with!

Lisa's Sketch!

And here's my card...

Crafty Ingredients:
Martini Nikki (Ladybug Crafts Ink)
Mulberry Double Dot CS (Bo Bunny)
MME So Sophie Focused (both sides) and Precious Stripe papers
Petaloo Flowers (Daisy box blends)
Prima Pearls and Crystals
Bo Bunny Aquamarine 5/8" Double Dot Ribbon

I love Martini Nikki - she's perfect for ladies of all ages! And I love these papers. They're available to buy (all the items to make the card) on the Funky Farm website and also Kerry at LCI stocks a huge fabulous range of stamps! I had great fun making the card and using the sketch, I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with and what stamps we've all used!!

Next week there's soething very very exciting happening again....


That's right, we're having our second Ladybug Crafts Ink BLOG HOP!!!! Let me tell you, I am just as excited about this blog hop as the first one!!!! (And you know I was bouncing off the walls with excitement when we had out first blog hop!) We've been given a new stamp from LCI new stamp release and you can see a sneak peek on the banner! Don't forget to add the banner to your blog and join in the fun on the 5th of October!!!! Start at Kerry's blog (see banner for address) and take a trip through the hugely talented members of Kerry's team to see some gorgeous treats! See you at the hop! :)
xxxx


9 comments:

  1. If in doubt grab Martini Nikki!! Beautiful card Hayely and the papers are perfect :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! love everything, the papers are beautiful and the image is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hayley, I love the distressed look! Brilliant card, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! Very nice vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning, Hayley. I really love the papers you used with the distressing on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very chic and sophisticated Hayley, love the papers, perfect with this little lady!! Give Grace a little hug from me.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Hayley - love what you did with my skectch.. the shabby chic effect is wonderful. The papers are perfect for that look! Maybe there will be some calmer ladybugs now they have seen this lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card; LOVE Nikki - she looks flabby - oh you know, the ladybug flabby! :D

    Love the DP you've used!!

    How's Grace doing? Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love the papers you've used, and great idea to runch (is that a word??? I think it is!!) the ribbon. Just love Martini Nikki, my kinda girl :-)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!