Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Happy Birthday Funky Farm!!!

It's Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's 3rd Birthday and I thought we'd celebrate!!!

From now until 10pm on Sunday the 10th October save 10% off your order - enter the code:

HAPPYBIRTHDAY

Only one different code valid per order (so if you have another keep hold of it for now and use it another time!)


I've also put together October's Monthly Kit:

What do you think? I thought I'd combine some nice bright fun colours and papers for this kit as last month's was more Autumnal. I think there might be one or two left of the Spetember kit if anyone still wants one!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Funky Farm
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Funky Farm lol. Hayley when are you getting those momento ink pads in?
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Funky Farm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday Funky Farm!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Funky Farm Scrapbook Baaaarrrrrnnnnn...Happy Birthday to you!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!