Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 12 October 2010

It's that time of the week - It's TLT!!

Hello!! Back to Tuesday again and time for TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday!!! Gosh I can't believe how the time flies! I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop last week to launch those delicious scrummy Cupcake Cuties! Weren't they Flabtabulous!?!?!

Anyway onto this week's challenge which was set by Lovely Pinky!! Pinky set the challenge "One for the Boys" and my interpretation was to create a card for a boy. So what do you think?

Isn't Jack just the cutest little man!?!? He's such a sweetie!

I had so much fun creating this card (plus I have 5 little boys Birthdays from September to November to make cards for) I thought I'd make two!!! So you have a double treat today! Plus I love these papers!!


You will need:


Hope you enjoy the cards, please don't forget to share the Ladybug Love and visit each of my Lovely Ladybug Friends and DT buddy's blogs and see what they came up with for this week's challenge! I can't wait to see them!

Have a great Tuesday xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love the owls paper! And the twine! That's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - whose teachers Pet now lol!! 2 cards !! They are fab . I love the colours and that image is just so much fun .. that frog looks like its about to jump off the page ! .. i nearly made a second card ... there's time yet lol!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh teachers pet!!! .... love both of the cards, they are fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really fab cards, Hayley! I adore those papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Cards!!! & I have that lovely owl paper & i've never known how to use it!!!! lol! I'm on a mission now!! Thanks very much :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just gorgeous, I am loving that wee image and have now put him on my list too!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this image and those papers are just perfect. Flabulous coloring - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are gorgeous cards, Hayley. I love the papers you used...they are perfect with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both your cards Hayley...I don't know how you do it with everything going on!!! Don't worry about being Teacher's Pet...they're just jealous lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tusk, there's always one!! :-) Love both cards, that PP is perfect for Jack, fab colouring too :-)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love the papers as well. Pami xii

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Hayley
    You have been busy, love the cards and congratulations on your 3rd Birthday!!! just got back on line, so hopefully I can check out some more blogs AX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hayley!
    Thanks for your lovely comments and for becoming a follower! I've just been nosing around in here for the last half hour and your stuff is great so I'm also going to become a stalker!
    I see you are from Worcestershire. Me too! (Well originally until I married a Welsh man!) Malvern to be precise.
    Have a nice weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!