Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Ladybug Crafts Ink's 2nd BLOG HOP!!!!

Hello my lovely Ladybug friends!!!! Well today is TLT Totally Ladybug Tuesday and today is a special day as we are hosting Ladybug Crafts Ink's 2nd BLOG HOP!!! Hip hip horay I hear you cry!

OK if you haven't arrived hear from Ang's blog the please go back to Head Ladybug/Cow's Blog Kerry and begin your lovely blog hop journey!

This blog hop is also special because we are celebrating the launch of a new range of stamps - CUPCAKE CUTIES!!! They are gorgeous! And I'm a touch excited lol!!!

So here's my Cupcake Cutie, we had a theme of anything goes so I got busy thinking away over the weekend of what I could make. It had to be "special" for the release and eye catching! We have had a run of Birthday parties lately and this weekend we were at another party and there were the most scrumptious and divine looking cupcakes there! On the drive home we were chatting away and I had one of those light bulb moments you see in films "ping" went the idea in my head, "why not create a cupcake shaped card which would be perfect for the Cupcake Cutie theme!?!?!"


This cupcake card is HUGE but doesn't it look delicious - good enough to eat I think?!
It measures almost 11 inches tall by 10.75 inches wide!


I loved colouring this little cutie (after my dilemma trying to get her printed in the correct size!!), she reminds me of my gorgeous little girl Grace with her pinafore dress and beautiful blonde curls! Of course I added the mandatory glitter to the image and card (which really wasn't a problem at all with this gorgeous image!) Simon was laughing at me as I was covered in glitter, I could even see my nose twinkling when I moved!!! I was rather covered! :)


Isn't she scrummy!? I had to use bright colours for this Cutie, I chose Bo Bunny's Petal Pushers papers and double dot cardstock:
CRAFTY INGREDIENTS:
Orange Micro Dot Ribbon (also from the Funky Farm website)
Prima E-Line Pearls and Crystals



So what do you think!?!?!
So do you want to be in with a chance to win some fantastic stamps?!?! Of course you do and here's how...

1) Please leave a comment on each of the Lovely Ladybug's blogs and display the banner below in order for a chance to win!
2) You also need to visit each Lovely Ladybug's blog in order to collect the letters to spell a particular word. You then need to email the word to Lisa at - lisa.coe@btinternet.com



The prizes!!!!!

1st place prize - The complete collection of new stamps in this gorgeous scrummy new range - Cupcake Cuties!! (4 stamps!)
Runners Up prizes - Four lucky runners up will win one stamp each from the new collection!!

If you're not lucky enough to win then don't be disappointed - head on over to the Ladybug Crafts Ink website to buy your new stamps!

I guess you'll be wanting my letter for your word... I think you've waited long enough! My letter is "L"

From my blog you need to head on over to Gaelle's lovely blog for the next blog in the sequence!

Pinky, one of our Lovely Ladybug's sadly had some horrible nasty people pinch the copper out of the internet cables (can you believe it!?!!?) and she lost her internet connection sadly. However Pinky does now have connection (yay!) however it was a little late to re-add her into the hop - pleaese please please go and visit Pinky's blog as she deserves LOTS of Ladybug Love and Hugs and you can also check out her lovely Cupcake Cutie too!! CLICK HERE to visit Pinky's Blog!

Right, that's it from me remember to visit everyone's blog in the correct order starting with Kerry's blog, display the banner, comment on each blog and collect the letters to form the word and email it to Lisa :D
Phew!!!
xxxxXxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Glad you got her printed out ok.. she looks fab on that BIG cupcake .. mmm my mouth is watering as we speak!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hayley, that is just BRILLIANT! I want a huge cupcake like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsa, that's one big card! I love how it looks and you have coloured it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hayley, what a whopper girl!! Loving this cupcake and your little cutie image. Thanks so much for the mention, bit sad I have missed the hop but am enjoying being one of the hoppers lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, love that big cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, I love it, and all the stamp are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic cupcake and lovely little image.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous image, and colours
    love making cup-cake cards Hel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's fantastic! That's a real birthday card, with enough room for all friends to sign! Very good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutie Patootie!! love it! xxx and you have given me an idea .... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW! I love this card. What a great way to display this cute stamp.
    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flabulous card Hayley..just flabulous!!! Love how you thought out of the box. No wonder you were so excited about your card...Love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a monster!! Fantastic card, and love the colours too! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great big cupcake, and to use the image on it is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet any little girl would love to have that giant cupcake at her party. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning !! Wish it was a real cupcake that big ;O) hehe

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah girlfriend, what a GREAT card; you're so creative!!! LOVE the DP and your coloring is exceptional! Dang, looks good enough to eat missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hayley, this is awesome! I love the cupcake shape and your colored image is beautiful. Of course I love all the sparkle lol! You're making me very hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hayley
    What a briliant idea, your giant cupcake card is fantastic!

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic idea - a cupcake shaped card. It looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Hayley You have excelled today, I hate cupcakes, although I could be persuaded to like them just a little!! Kerry's new images are lovely and the colouring and EVERYTHING about your card is stunning. Love to Grace xx
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes it does look good enough to eat Hayley...lol...cant understand why Annette doesnt like cupcakes!!! lol
    Lovely card, well done

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love everything about this card! The stamp, the cupcake shape, the flower on top, the stitching, and the colors! Sorry if I left anything out! Your card is stunning and original!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous shaped card, Hayley. Love it! Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh, feeling hungry looking at those stack of yummy cakes, and the big one of course!! Great idea for a truely special card Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card! I love the giant cupcake.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the shape of this card x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant card and idea, who wouldn't like to receive this card, eh? A real size cake too wouldn't go amiss, or last long...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!