Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 9 October 2010

Such a busy week, I don't know where on earth it went!

Gosh, what another very busy week (which is good!) but boy doesn't it pass so quickly, it feels like it was only Monday yesterday! It's been an up and down week, so much going on and I was so pleased for a little break last night - I went out for a gorgeous meal with some lovely girly friends and we had a lovely enjoyable time, great food and great company and a good giggle, we were laughing until tears ran, I had severe face ache afterwards!!!

Funky Farm's Birthday Bash is going very well!!! Remember there's still time until 10pm tomorrow to save 10% off your entire order with the code: HAPPYBIRTHDAY

We've had a busy run of Birthday parties a Christening, Weddings and other get togethers recently and I've found myself rather busy making lots of cards, which is great. I've also had some enquiries/orders to make and design some Wedding Invitations and enquiries/orders for materials for people to make their own invitations. Please help spread the word that I can order in products specifically for anyone who would like to create their own invites - or if anyone is looking for someone to make their invitations for them then I can also help with that too!

This is a pic of a card I made for a recent Christening of some friend's little boy (remember the invitations I was asked to make? It was this Christening).

I was rather pleased with the result, it took quite a while to make but the result was worth it as it looks so pretty but simple.


Crafty Ingredients:
Teddy Bear Stamp
Letter stamps

Isn't the stamp cute?! Do you know I'd completely forgotten I had the set of stamps the teddy bear came in!? I've never used them, they were in their original packaging, I'd bought them from Lakelands years and years ago (maybe 8) and had forgotten about them completely. Don't you love finding things you forgot you had?! 

More discounts???? Well if you've got the latest Papercraft Inspiraions, Lets Get Crafting or Crafts Beautiful Magazines you'll find 3 exclusive discount codes in these magazines!!!! :)

Anyway, that's it from me, short and sweet. 
xx  

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the time it took to create each letter and thenb assemble the card, but the result is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Hayley. I really like the way you've cut the letters out individually. That extra bit of work made this a really special card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Hayley, this is gorgeous. I love the embossing...so elegant looking. Also like how you cut out each letter. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, Hayley! The silver against the white is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!