Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Friday, 29 October 2010

A very very busy week (again) and a reminder!

Oh my goodness, yet another week has flown by, does anyone have a remote with a pause button please? I really need time to stop for a little while so I can just catch up a little!! Maybe one of the time turners Hermione uses in Harry Potter would come in very handy!

I've had such a busy but nice week, meeting up with friends, taking Grace out riding, going out shopping with my mum and Grace, cooking, crafting... (and the usual endless washing, cleaning etc) I've added a mass of new goodies to the website including - the new collection by MME - Fine & Dandy ~ Tickled Pink, gorgeous new ribbons and lace by May Arts, chipboard letters and I've just had a HUGE delivery this morning which will keep me busy for a couple of days or so!

I made the card below for a friend of ours' daughter (one of Grace's friends) little miss Cupcake Cutie (LCI) was perfect for this little girl's Birthday! And I love these papers by MME - Quite Contrary ~ Mary Mary I love the ribbon too and thought the big knot worked quite well...
Noticed the "3"? This is was made using the number and sentiment set also by Ladybug Crafts Ink!!
I had great fun colouring, stickling, glittering and glossy this image, I love this little stamp so much and think it's perfect for so many cards (for big and little girls!!)

Anyway time for my reminder... It's the start of TLT's challenge blog to begin on the 2nd November (Tuesday!!) and we're having a blog hop to celebrate... and what comes with a blog hop... PRIZES!
We're celebrating the launch of a new set of stamps by Ladybug Crafts Ink so come and check out the challenge and the new stamps!!
You can win 2 ways (one for entering in the challenge and two for the blog hop!)

And you still have time to win the blog candy if you follow these 3 simple steps:

1) Display the Promo Banner above on your blog


2) Become a follower of our new challenge blog

3) Leave your name with Mr Linky in the post!

Gosh, I think that's it from me for tonight, have a lovely weekend and if you're doing something nice for Halloween have fun!! I know Lisa is having a fabulous looking party!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi hayley, I've been using these images recently as well! Love them! Love the paper as well, I need to check out the website! Have a good day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake cutie is so very cute!!! Love the colors you've used, that pink paper in the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Hayley - you are right that big know works well!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hayley, loving all the ribbons!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hayley. I love the ribbons you used...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I'm hungry all over again for those cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!