Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 2 November 2010

TLT - Challenge Blog & A Blog Hop eeeeeek!!

Oh my goodness!!! What a week! Well I guess we'll get straight into today's post and it's a Tuesday and that can only mean one thing - It's TLT!!! Totally Ladybug Tuesday and a special day for Ladybug Crafts Ink as we're firstly celebrating the launch of the Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - CLICK HERE AND the launch of a new stamp collection by Ladybug Crafts Ink! What a treat!!!

So firstly on this blog hop you should have arrived here from my lovely Ladybug friend PINKY and if you haven't you need to go back to the start and begin this fun trip! CLICK HERE FOR THE BEGINNING

This week to celebrate the launch of the new collection of stamps we were each given a stamp from the launch and Mary J set the challenge for this weeks' TLT which was a sketch... with a twist! We had to decorate the inside of our card too!!

This is the sketch Mary J came up with...

And this is my take using the gorgeous new stamp! Nikki with the rather handsome man in her life... Ben!


Don't they look perfect together!?
I used some of my favourite Christmas papers by Bo Bunny and wanted to play a little bit with the challenge and decided the hearts were a good idea for a love theme! Sooooo, what do you think? I hope Mary J likes my take on her challenge!!!

I decided to give Ben a little "designer stubble" lol!!! I added some stickles to the mistletoe and Nikki's hat, I couldn't resist using glitter (or the sewing machine!)
So, for the twist we had to decorate the inside of the card...

I used the very first border punch I ever bought for this one! (I'd forgotten until recently that I had it!!)
I thought the holly worked well!
So you're asking what do you need to do in order to win some fabulous new goodies!???

Well So onto the rules of the Hop - which are...


1) Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of our blog hop posts.

2) Leave a comment at the bottom of the TLT post telling us which is your favourite image.

3) Display the blog hop banner which is at the top of the TLT challenge blog post on your blog either in a post or on your side bar.

The Prize is all 5 images in the new release!!! Couldn't be easier eh?!
The hop will close 9am GMT on Monday 8th NOV and the winner will be announced at 9am GMT on Tuesday 9th NOV

One of our Lovely Ladybug's Gaelle is away on her Honeymoon for the next couple of weeks (such a lucky lady!) but she has produced her card for the challenge and I know Gaelle would love a share of the Ladybug Love so please visit her blog and share your comments with her too!

Sooooooo - where do you go next... to my lovely Ladybug friend Michele (across the pond!)
Don't forget to take part in our challenge on the TLT challenge blog too!!!!! There's another fabulous opportunity to win a prize!!!
Thank you for visiting


28 comments:

  1. Oh my Hayley...this is gorgeous! Love all the hearts wrapped with twine. Hmmm...Did Ben not shave today ... must have a word lol. Flab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the image, the hearts with twine are super sweet
    hel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, I love his designer stubble!! Great image. I love the hearts with the twine you have used, they look great. And well done on the inside!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a gorgeous take on the sketch, Hayley! Love those hearts and how you've put one in the inside too - great follow through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab image and card too, have you thought about entering the creative crafts challenge as they have an anniversarry theme and some fab prizes too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is just flabulous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Hayley! I love the hearts you added...so perfect with this image. And the inside is beautiful too. I like that you added another heart inside...just flabby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card its great, Thanks for sharing, Off to hop onto the next blog Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! And his little beard stubble.. very sexy.. lol! Congrats to you and all the DT on your new challenge Blog!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable - I love the hearts and the way you've done the twine around them - EXCELLENT. You do such GREAT, GREAT work!! LOVE the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is amazing . love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Hayley, brilliant job. This card is so full of romance. Love the big hearts and how you have added fibres and of course the fab new image!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Hayley, i just love a "bit of rough" lol - so that designer stubble is fabulous!! My kind of man lol!!!
    Love those hearts too - really rustic and romantic..
    Fab work inside and out lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, so perfectly snugglesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow, wow! Just amazing - I love the card itself and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fifth hop now! Lovely card and I love the papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a wonderful couple image...simply perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hayley, love the hearts and the designer stubble!!!! grteat card Annette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hayley, isn't that a cute image! They look so smitten! I love the colours you've used and also they way you've wrapped the hearts with twine...great idea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how beautiful!! Love the papers, and the inside is amazing too! Love it all!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! what a great card!! the colours and the hearts are just stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is my favorite new Nikki stamp! I love the designer stubble you gave to Ben! I know I will use this one year round by just masking the mistletoe, or hiding it with a heart. Your card is fabulous. What a beautiful and romantic card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this stamp and the colours you have used. It makes a really romantic card.

    Stampersue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card. I adore those wee wrapped hearts, and those cheery christmas colours are great too

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this is wonderful. Love the twine wrapped around the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, how romantic with the misletoe above, ah! I love the christmas tree paper you have used, need to make a note to add to my stash! Enjoying the hop, great fun...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card and image. LOL the designer stubble!

    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!