Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 9 November 2010

TLT - Ribbon Challenge!

Oooooh it's Tuesday again and time for TLT! Totally Ladybug Tuesday!
It's the lovely Anita's challenge this week and she has chosen the theme - ribbon! (Which was one of my original thoughts for a challenge but I was pipped to it and so came up with my nice challenge a few weeks back ha ha!)

Anyway, you can now join in with the Lovely Ladybugs' challenges at our Challenge Blog  HERE! and also please check out what my other teamies have come up with this week too! (Check out the challenge blog or sidebar for links to their blogs!)

So here is my interpretation....

I decided to add two types of ribbon to my card, the first is the beautiful chiffon/organza ribbon which is two toned. And the second is the cute roses at the bottom of the card.
How gorgeous is Nikki in this image?! It's called Nikki & Buttercup building a snowman and you can buy them here
I made the roses using some Bo Bunny double dot ribbon (see the Funky Farm website for the entire collection of ribbon!)
I used some Basic Grey Christmas papers which I think were last years or the year before's?!

I added lots and lots of glitter and stickles and don't you just love Buttercup, she's got a tiny bit of mud at the bottom of her coat - a bath for that pooch when she gets home!

So what do you think? I hope you have as much fun producing a card with ribbon as I did!! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with at TLT!
Hayley x

11 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous!! look at you with your posh ribbons!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley its fantabulous! I love the design and the sparkle of course!
    Those ribbon flowers are just beautiful and the organza one is so elegant
    Great work
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a magnificent huge bow! And those flowers are just flabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hayley...that bow is magnifilicous!!! Those flowers keep popping up so must give them a try...lovely :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayley, what a gorgeous card, the image is fun and the ribbon is beautiful - love that colour. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring Hayley - love those flowers and that DP is magnificent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Hayley, love the papers and the colours and the ribbon flowers are fab!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hayley its gorgeous, I so love those little roses!! The papers are so beautiful too and all set off with that gorgeous bow!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley, this is gorgeous! I love that big luscious bow and the flowers you made with your ribbon are so pretty. I need to learn how to make those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh very gorjuss Hayley! Love that big bow!
    By the way your windows are lovely too....every time I drive past I admire your windows, they have to be the nicest on the whole road!!!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh!! Gorgeous card Hayley, adore the image and all that glitter!! Love the ribbon too, the ribbon flowers look amazing!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!