Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 23 November 2010

TLT - A sketch (and better late than never!)

Hello everyone, I hope each of you are well and looking forward to what we have in store for you today at TLT - The LCI Challenge Blog

This week's challenge is set by the lovely Michele, she's wonderful, full of naughty antics and is so much fun!

I've been feeling rather under the weather recently, I've had so much on and been hindered by my own illness and Grace being poorly too. A few early nights will help though and I'm off as soon as I'm A Celebrity finishes! (Is anyone else glued to it?!)

Anyway, here's Michele's challenge sketch:


And here is my rather late interpretation!


I had to use Wellies Robyn - she's my favourite stamp and I'd been getting withdrawal symptoms from not having used her recently and so I couldn't resist! You can get Wellies Robyn from LCI and the sentiment is also by LCI!
I decided to add some texture to the card by using ribbon (and ruffle just part of it), buttons and more ribbon (you know my obsession for ribbon!)
The papers are by Echo Park and you can get them from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn.

You can join in with the challenges at TLT (see link above) and please visit my fellow Lovely Ladybugs and share the Ladybug Love. I'll be hopping over to their blogs tomorrow to apologise and comment on their gorgeous creations!

Bye for now xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, hope all ok. Lovely card, I really like the soft colours you have used and the buttons are great. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet, Hayley! Lovin' those buttons!

    Hope you and Grace are well honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Hayley, love the colours and the buttons are just perfect Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so pretty hayley .. i love the pastel colours and the ribbon and butttons
    You take care
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card, love the papers you have used!! hope you got your early night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute; I LOVE those buttons; such a flabby card!! Just like you!

    ALWAYS better late than never sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Hayley! Love the ribbon and the stitching and the image is gorgeous too.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh so cute Hayley!! Robyn is adorable and I'm LOVIN' those buttons!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Hayley, sorry I haven't been over sooner than this!! I love your card, perfectly pastel and the image is so gorgeous!! Hope you are all well.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!