Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 28 December 2010

10% off offer extended!!

Hello, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, sadly I was rather poorly over Christmas, I thought (and the doctor did too) that I had laryngitis. I did start the antibiotics but not straight away in case it cleared up by itself. I managed to get through Christmas Day but Boxing Day I was really poorly, I couldn't get warm despite sitting in front of a log fire wrapped in a blanket. I've been in bed pretty much ever since with a fever and it felt like someone was pushing knives through my throat and ears for 2 days! Today I'm starting to feel a little more human again but I'm fairly sure I've had flu again (I had it last Christmas/New Year!) I feel rather wiped out but certainly better than yesterday - thank goodness! I hate being poorly and was really looking forward to Christmas.

Anyway, my news I'd like to share is that I'm going to extend the 10% off offer until 9th January 2011!!

So from now until the 9th January (11:30pm) - you can SAVE 10% off your purchases over £10.00 (offer excludes gift vouchers).
ENTER THE DISCOUNT CODE: MERRYCHRISTMAS

Remember there's FREE POSTAGE FOR ALL ORDERS OVER £20.00 & LOYALTY POINTS TOO!

So that's it from me... I hope you all have a wonderful New Year whatever your plans are. ENJOY!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, hope you are feeling a lot better now:( you poor thing. I have just placed an order:)...about time says you lol. Thanks for the 10% off. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley - so sorry to hear you have been unwell.
    I hope you feel a lot lot better soon
    XXXX
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're starting to feel better Hayley. Nothing worse than being so unwell over the Christmas holidays. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey! Re: that DT blog and your question re the flower die, go take a look - left you a link to where you can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hayley, Happy New Year!! hope you are feeling better and Grace had a great Christmas, have had family for a few days so have to catch up on blog land, will hopefully take advantage of the 10% offer also love AX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!