Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 11 December 2010

A BLOG HOP & lovely new goodies for sale!

Hello,
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I think I may have got laryngitis :( I've had a horrible cough and sore throat for days and days now and lost my voice a few days ago, it's getting worse not better though (I was hoping it was just a virus that would clear in a couple of days). I think I might have to go to the doctors on Monday.

Yesterday we went and got most of our Christmas shopping done which was a big relief. Just the difficult ones left to do! Whilst Simon was out last night I did do a little "Christmas" shopping for myself last night, I found some bargains online and couldn't resist a little treat!

I have a little bit of exciting news which I'm sure is a little late (sorry girls) but The Lovely Ladybugs are hosting a Christmas BLOG HOP on Tuesday!!!!
Grab the banner and start over at the TLT Challenge blog from 9am on Tuesday 14th Dec! It's going to be soooo much fun!


Secondly, I thought I'd let you know that I've added a huge amount of new Ink Pads to the website including dew drops by Memento, VersaMagic and Brilliance!!! They're very competitively priced so why not take a look!? I've also added some more goodies including gorgeous edger punches by Martha Stewart and E K Success!! Some beautiful Martha Stewart Christmas buttons, brads and other embellishments, an excellent ribbon deal - 4 metres of lucky dip ribbon for £1.00 (all different fancy styles) and crackle accents by Ranger.

Lastly, there are discount codes in the latest issues of Scrapbook Magazine, Papercraft Inspirations, Papercraft Essentials (I think lol!) and various other magazines, if you'd like any of the codes please let me know :)
Have a great weekend and see you Tuesday!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley, am so sorry you are feeling unwell, you poor thing. Get to the doctors and get some medication!! I'm going to go and have a look at your new bits! Can't wait for the blog hop!! Take care and feel better soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!