Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 15 December 2010

A little early Christmas present!!

Hello!!! I hope you all enjoyed the blog hop yesterday - if you haven't taken part yet, there's still time please go to the TLT challenge blog and follow the instructions (click the link in the side bar on the left)

My reason for posting today is that I'm currently running an offer on the FUNKY FARM SCRAPBOOK BARN website!



As a little early Christmas present to crafters I'm offering 10% off your purchases over £10.00!!!! Just use the discount code:

MERRYCHRISTMAS

...when checking out! (It's all one word, all upper case). The only exception not included in the offer is Gift Vouchers.

Hot favourites this year are:
Stamps/Ink Pads
The Prima Ideas Book
Stuff Cubbies
Gift Vouchers
Monthly Kits
6 x 6 Paper Pads
Flowers

The discount code is valid up until Christmas Eve! Don't forget there's FREE POSTAGE on all UK orders over £20.00 and LOYALTY POINTS too!!! Please help spread the word and tell your crafting friends!!
Oh and there's also a little chocolate treat in every December order (plus festive wrapping!) Could it get any better?!?!

ENJOY!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments!