Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Time for TLT - This week is Tams' Challenge....

Oh gosh, the last TLT of the year :(
Apologies for the late post, I felt rather poorly last night and went to bed early. I'd read for 2 hours then tossed and turned for another 2 and Grace woke up at 2am.... great! She had a high temperature and was rather unsetttled. I stayed with her for as long as I could and went back to bed. I feel exhausted, I don't know why I didn't sleep well as usually I read until I can't keep my eyes open any more!
I was meant to be going out with my Mum this morning to try and finish a few bits off but that didn't happen. We're snowed in and I feel like a zombie, Grace still had a temp too - sob...

Anyway, onto this weeks' challenge set by the wonderful Tams. Boy this was a tough one for me!!! Out of everyone's challenge this was the one I was dreading LOL!!!! (Sorry Tams, this one made me struggle!)
Tams' Challenge is - SONG TITLE - create a card using a song title as the theme - GULP!
For months/weeks all I could think of was using Buttercup and "How Much Is That Doggy In The Window?" oh dear.... I was rattling my poor old brain for weeks trying to think with no luck.
Finally on Sunday I was listening to a CD in the car and had a little "lightbulb" moment -"ping" - did everyone else hear it?!
So here's my card...
I decided to use Martini Nikki as I haven't inked her up for a while. I had some very very fine gold glitter which I'd come across the other day whilst looking for something else - perfect I thought for Nikki's blouse and whilst I was at it, I thought I'd give her eye shadow and a matching glass/drink and cushion trim too :)

Well before I tell you what it is, I'll leave you to guess a for a little while...

I added swarovski crystals to her ear (she has another hiding underneath her hair!) and also added a choaker too for extra blingyness.

So any ideas?!?!?!

Whilst i leave you to think about that, I'll announce the winner of my blog candy!!!

The winner is...


Well done!!! Can you please email LCI ladybugcraftsink@aol.com - with your address details so I can send your prize - Thank you. 

So I guess I've kept you waiting long enough...

My card was inspired by the brilliant and very catchy song by Sam Sparro - BLACK & GOLD!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!! Stay safe and warm!! And TLT will be back on the 4th January!
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, look at that bling! Such a wonderful card, Hayley!

    Hope you feel better soon honey. Just getting over my bloomin' cough and hope to be well for Xmas now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dahling!! I love the gold top.. and her matching eye shadow .. what a diva!!
    Love it love it!! And a favourite song of mine too
    Genius lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hayley...you're having a right old time of it lately. Hope tonight you get a better sleep and Grace is feeling better and Simon recovering nicely :-D

    As for your card...love the bling!! That gold glitter is stunnalicious...and love the song :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I don't know the song, but clearly you made it a beautiful black and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna shirt like Nikki's!!! So flabulous...AND I wanna look like Nikki in my shirt! :D

    Hope all of you are feeling better and you get some rest. Hugs sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fabulous card Hayley, loving all the bling :-)

    Hope your snow melts soon and you all feel better soon Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayley your card is excellent:) Hope you and little Grace get a good nights sleep tonight:( We are well snowed in here too and it just makes things so hard at this time of the year. HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Hayley love your fabulous blingy card! I want her top as well!! Just wonderful. Hope you sleep better tonight. Have a lovely Christmas. Love Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hayley. Love all the gold bling, especially her blouse. Hope you and Grace feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!