Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 7 December 2010

TLT!! Gaelle's Challenge - Pearls...

Well, you know what day it is!!! It's Tuesday and time for TLT! Is anyone counting down the days until Christmas Day? 18 more sleeps to go!!! I am sort of getting sooooo excited (long story(ies) but if all goes well and Grace stays well it'll be wonderful!)

Anyway onto this weeks' challenge and it's Gaelle's turn! Gaelle chose the theme - Pearls (I love pearls!) so I was rather looking forward to this week's challenge! And this is what I came up with...

I love love love this collection of MME papers and combined them with some E-Line Prima flowers, Prima pearls (a butterfly at the bottom, a swirl and individual pearls (were they enough?)) and I love this gorgeous green chiffon ribbon... not to mention gorgeous Birthday Nikki - The colouring possibilities of this gorgeous stamp are endless and I love the versatility!
What Nikki stamp (well any LCI stamp) would be complete without a generous helping of glamour dust??? None lol!! I added glitter to her eyeshadow, pressies and dress! And gave her some gorgeous swarovski earrings (LCI)
So what do you think? Remember to share the Ladybug Love and visit the Lovely Ladybug's blogs and see their fabulous creations too! You can also click the link/title above and go to the TLT Challenge blog and have a go at the challenge too! There's a stamp to win!!!!
Have a great week xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely colors... Feels like spring, I need that! Freezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this colourful card Hayley ..those DP's are fabulous .. and the circular matt is wonderful. Its a really cheerful card .
    LOve to you all
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hayley, I LOVE the bright colors; such a joyful card! And those pearls just fit perfectly - don't you LOVE when that happens?

    Flabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper combinations you have used in your gorgeous card Hayley, they are just beautiful and so cheerful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card, so happy, love the paper used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty Hayley! I love the fresh colours and the coloured pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hayley! I love the sparkle you added and the papers are so pretty. Really love those flowers and that bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My god, only 18 more sleeps!! I love this card Hayley, the colours are just wonderful and love the ribbon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful papers, love the colours you have used! Flab! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, great colours and this image is jsut so happy :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on these papers Hayley...so bright and cheery. Super LO and another flabulous bow! Glamour Dust is a MUST on LCI images lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!