Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 15 January 2011

SALE!!!!

I've a little news to announce... (I know some of you are already aware)

I'm having a MASSIVE SALE!!!

There's lots to choose from including gorgeous Bo Bunny collections - Jazmyne, Sophie, Kitchen Spice, Love Bandit, Flutter Butter and more!!!
Beautiful papers, die cuts and accessories by MME reduced - Mary Mary, Little Boy Blue and Graceful
Gorgeous Crate Paper, Paper Doll papers, rub ons, stickers and brads!  
Masses of flowers including Prima flowers! Ribbons, rub ons, brads, stickers, stamps and more!!!! Over 450 different products need to find a new home!!! (1000s of items!)

Remember there's FREE POSTAGE over £20.00 and you still collect loyalty points on sale purchases!
There's a mass of new products which have also been added including gorgeous new Prima products, papers, 6 x 6 paper pads and more!!!!

Feel free to grab the banner and help spread the word!
Thank you
xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Hayley! I keep meaning to go to your shop and now I have the best reason to!

    Thx for asking about Lulu - she felt very sorry for herself right after the op and she's been wearing a buster collar for a week. She just acted like it wasn't on and just walked into anything and everything! So need to touch up some doorways, lol!!! It's off now, thank goodness and she's back to her gorgeous puppy self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Grace is ok - she sounds like a very resilient young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, hope all is well with you and little Grace is keeping you busy!! I hope to take some time out from crafting tomorrow(still doing some things for Kerry)can't miss the chance of a bargain!! AX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!