Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 11 January 2011

TLT - BABY & BLOG HOP!

Hello!!! It's a big day here at the Ladybug Crafts InkChallenge blog!!

Not only is it our TENTH challenge but Kerry also has a new release of stamps and we are having another Blog Hop to celebrate - yipee!!! 2 Chances to win!!!


Firstly the Hop.. all the DT have used the new images - we're all excited as we haven't seen what eachother has made this week for the hop!!
Onto the hop rules:
a) Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts.

b) Leave a comment at the bottom of the challenge post telling us which is your favourite image from the new release.

c) Display the blog hop banner which is at the top right of my blog/this post on your blog either in a post or on your side bar.

The Prize is a full set of the new BABY BABY stamps along with some GOODIES from Me! Hayley, I own - FUNKY FARM SCRAPBOOK BARN!!
- I also have a fabulous 10% discount for all Ladybug friends using the code: TLTLADYBUGS (just enter the code when checking out!)




The hop will close 9am GMT on Monday 17th January and the winner will be announced at 9am GMT on Tuesday 18th January.

You should have arrived from Sue's Blog if you've not arrived here from Sue's blog, head back to the start HERE

The second way you can win a prize of the full set of BABY BABY stamps is by entering the challenge this week and Kerry has chosen the theme:
BABY
You DON'T have to use an Ladybug Crafts Ink image to enter this week - any image will do.

If you do not have a blog - just email us a picture of your card/project before the closing date to lcichallengeblog@aol.com

So don't forget, you have 2 chances to win... you can JUST enter the hop, or JUST enter the challenge or if you are game - enter them Both!

Kerry also has an exclusive offer for ONE WEEK ONLY!!! To celebrate the launch of the new stamp set, you can buy this gorgeous cute set for the special proce of £6.99 instead of the regular price of £8.99!!! What a bargain!?!?!? I think they're excellent value for money and we always need new stamps and stash right?!?!? Head on over to LCI now to get your set!

Well, onto my card! We seem to have a lot of friends expecting baby girls at the moment (and more friends who're just annoucing they're expecting a new baby again - such an exciting time!!) I'm a girly girl too so I had no trouble choosing pink for my theme this week!!


How cute is sleeping baby!?!?! I used some Crate Paper - Paper Doll Katie to make her blanket, I also used the cute "Babies are heaven sent" sentiment which is one of a set also included in the Baby Baby stamp set (WOW!) I used some Salt Dotted Swiss CS, Emma Burlap CS, Bo Bunny Tutu 3/8" Double Dot ribbon and gems to finish, oh and one last thing, a wheat versamagic inkpad for the inking effect. I wanted to keep the card quite simple with the stamp drawing all the attention! All the materials used are available to buy online form my store (see above) - remember you can get the new stamp set from Kerry at LCI!!!

I hope you've enjoyed my project, have fun on the rest of the hop. Next you should visit Mary J and see what gorgeous treat she has in store for you!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, have fun and good luck! xxx

29 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley - that little stamp is just adorable and i love the CAS style and the embossing
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hayley, love the cleaness of it, absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sweet, Hayley! I adore the delicateness of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! I want to cuddle that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayley its just full of AAHHHH factor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful Hayley! I love the white with the image on top, I really like that style! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the sponging, such an adorable, dainty card Hayley. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh these are just fab and so is your card, gorgeous,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful image and you've made a beautiful card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww... sometimes simple is the best way to go. This is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, so lovely can clean looking. Stunning card Hayley
    hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its adorable Hayley getting more difficult to decided on one like best Cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww Hayley this is adorable! I love the clean freshness of your card ... the white with just a little colour symbolises the pureness of babies...wow get me lol. Absolutely flabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. O, this sleeping little baby is so cute! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello, such a beautiful and simple card, and it makes me all broody....again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hayley, this is so sweet. I love that sleeping baby image. Love the embossing you did and that pretty ribbon you added.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image too.....oh o think this could be expensive...lol.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute, love the layout and the embossing is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! Im also in to pinks at the moment and your pink card is a perfect example of "less is more". Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable card sweetie and that image is sooooo cute :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cutest babycard ever. Love the sleeping baby. Soooo cute. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  23. A real cutie, lovely card Haley. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww another cutie pie, I love this one as well, so sweet and angelic. Love your card, very pretty. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet! I love the image....I MUST have it! Do you/are you going to be stocking it? I don't mean right this minute though as I'm still stroking my latest aquisitions!
    Yes it was you who reminded me it was Wednesday! Much appreciated!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow such a beautiful baby girl card Hayely.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty card, the colours are lovely and compliment the image beautifully! The ribbon just finishes it off, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card. Love this wee image.
    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!