Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 25 January 2011

TLT - PLUM CRAZY WITH STITCHING!

Morning my Lovely Ladybug Challenge follwers, think I'm in for a severe telling off from Head and Deputy Ladycows (ooops!)
I've got laptop issues - my laptop cable has been chewed through... yes chewed through, not by a mouse... by a Grace!!!! I don't think it's recent but I think the damage has got progressively worse over time and the poor cable won;t work and charge my laptop any more!!! I called the tech guys last week as we have an accidental cover and they said they'd send out a new cable but as yet nothing has shown up!!! MAJOR HMPF!! It's hard enough trying to get TLT sorted on Husband's laptop but trying to run a business too....!!!!!

Anyway I'll keep this short and very sweet this week! Amber, our lovely Guest Designer for January came up with the challenge Plum Crazy with Stitching!!! Well I like purple a lot but don't use it on my cards much I noticed! Here's my take!

How cute is Buttercup in her beautiful Plum House?!?! I wanted to make my Sister a Birthday card and asked her what her favourite colours were (red, purple and green) so I took the opportunity to make her a purple (with some green) Birthday card using Buttercup! The sentiment is also by LCI.
I also used some Bo Bunny Jazmyne Effloresce and Terrace papers and Olive Double Dot CS along with Boysenberry DD ribbon. The papers are in my sale at the moment!! I used contrasting leaf green stitching so that it would stand out :)
Hope you like it, I'm very pleased with how she's turned out!! It's Amber's last week with us - I wish you lots of luck and happiness and we'll see you around blog land!

Lastly, I'm not sure whether you know but Kerry is going to LA THIS WEEK!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHH 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!  I just wanted to wish Kerry all the luck in the World (although I'm sure the others will agree we should have had a field trip outing to help LOL!!) I know you won't need the luck as the stamps and samples are incredible!!! I hope it goes REALLY REALLY well, keeping my fingers crossed.
xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Love how you left enough space for the paper to speak for itself... It's a beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Hayley! Those DPs are gorgeous!

    hope your cable turns up soon honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Fab hayley ... i love the Plum kennel.. if i was a dog that's the kennel i would want lol
    The papers are superliscious and the stitching is great too
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hayley, those papers are so yummy and how cute is that kennel in that colour. Might have to paint my wee Squirts kennel now lol. Hope you get your lappy sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've heard it all now Hayley...blaming poor Grace for you posting late rofl!!! I love love love Buttercup's plum kennel..I know Ruby would too but think Rocky might protest lol. Thank you for your good wishes for CHA. OMG...you're right .... 2 more sleeps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, WHERE IS THAT FIELD TRIP INFORMATION? :D Dang, how much fun would we have had?!?!?

    Love your card; buttercup is adorable in plum - such a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley, beautiful card, the paper is fab! And I love that plum house!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, sorry had to chuckle, she and Sam would get on so well :-) Love the plum coloured kennel... how very smart!
    Sue xx
    P.S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Hayley. I love that dp and Buttercups looks fantastic in her plum doghouse. Hope you get your cable soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love the patterned paper and that ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left over at my blog. Like I told the other ladies I've had lots of fun with you guys over the past month. Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Hayley, love the colours!
    Meant to say thanks for my order which arrived last week. Perfect as always!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Hayley, I love the papers and I love the way you have coloured the image! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tecnology,BAAAAAA!!!!
    Love the card Hayley especially the ps, I have used the same one, I know good taste I hear you say, Hope you are all well AX

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!