Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Saturday, 19 February 2011

I think I'm in Love...

with a paper collection!!!! Oh My Goodness!!!! Have you seen the new My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose collection?!?!? I knew as soon as I saw that they were releasing this I HAD to have it!!!! It didn't disappoint when it arrived either, I sat and drooled for a few hours looking through everything, the colours and patterns are exquisite and the quality is exceptional! Must nicer IRL than the images. Each of the 12" papers and die cuts are double sided and textured! There ar 40 papers split into 4 themes, Hattie, Gertie, Mabel and Hazel. Then I have ALL od the accessories for the collections, there's 19 accessories in each collection including a 6 x 6 pad (sadly the papers in these aren't textured) but there are so many 12" papers with small prints on!!!

I've added a couple of pics below to give you an idea of what's in the collection and of course you can find the entire collection HERE

 

There are stamps, papers, journal cards, title cards, die cuts, trims (ribbons), brads, layered stickers and chipboard, stickers and more!

Also - I have set up a new Facebook group which you're all welcome to join you can find it HERE

Think that's all from me today! Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday!!!
x


4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to get my new address so I can come shopping!! Have a great weekend hun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I got a couple of 6 pads Hayley and I LOVE them!! Will need to add to the collection! Thanks for getting them to me so quickly! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower paper and the doily stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to avoid you Hayley, so loving all your new stuff but can't have a spend just yet:(

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!