Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Look what arrived today!!!!!

I couldn't not share this with you!!!
Look what arrived today...


To the "untrained" non-crafty eye, these just look like 5 boxes... but guess what they have in them!?!?! BRAND NEW CHA RELEASES by My Mind's Eye, Prima, Bazzill and a few other bits and pieces too!
This is the biggest delivery I think I've ever had and I was climbing the walls this morning getting VERY inpatient! (Worse than Tams!)
I still have on order beautiful new products from Crate Paper, FancyPants and of course Bo Bunny... and I have a little surprise which I'm going to keep for another day... I know, a big tease aren't I!? But I don't think you'll be disappointed!!!

Sooooooo guess what I'll be doing tonight then!?!? I've added the 6 x 6 pads which are new to My Mind's Eye - they're the Stella & Rose collection, don't worry I have ordered the very full collection of forty (yes forty) 12 x 12 papers and all of the gorgeous accessories!!
Here's a couple of the paper pads Hattie and Gertie to help whet your appetites!!!
STUNNING aren't they?????


Lastly, I have set up a new group on Facebook and would love for you all to join and be part of the fun! It's great to keep in touch so why not head on over! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/pages/Funky-Farm-Scrapbook-Barn/199286715272

That's it from me, I have LOTS of work to do!!! xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, you lucky thing!! These look stunning!! Good luck putting them all on your website with HB's laptop :-)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Was I the first to order any though?? LOL .... I need them right now! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa play! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right....when I home next and driving up the road watch out for a slightly hysterical dribbling woman in a VW!
    Must save harder for the show.....do not sell to ANYONE until I have raided your stash first!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend - SHUT THE FRONT DOOR - NOW!

    MME is my FAVORITE, FAVORITE paper, didn't know they had the small pads; I need some....off to see if you have them in the store cuz I gotta have some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE My Minds Eye and I am with Michele, think I need to have some of those pads!! Will be checking it out soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting Hayley! I really must come and browse in your shop! I always return to the same online shops that I know I can rely on - I'm sure you will be just as good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok...I saw these at CHA and they are STUNNALICIOUS!!! Will dig out my catalogue and see which ones I want :-D Will you bring them to Stitches for me? xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!