Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 1 February 2011

TLT - A card for a Child

My goodness the 1st of February already!!!??? Did I sleep through January, honestly I do not know where on earth last month went! In some ways I feel happy because I've been very busy with various projects and work but in other ways, I don't seem to have got much done at all! I have an ever increasing list of jobs to do and get done but I just don't seem to get time grrrr.
Anyway, it is the lovely Pinky's turn this week to set the challenge and all you have to do is make a card for a child, Simples!!
I instantly wanted to make a card for a little girl and my first thought was to use Wellies Robyn... I can't help it, I love her LOL!! But I had a few cards to make and made this one for a good friend's little boy who was 3 a couple of weeks ago. I hope he likes it (yes I haven't quite got around to posting his card... oops)

I used one of my new stamps Hide & Seek Jack. I loved this image as soon as Kerry released Jack to the World and he instantly became my favourite Jack.

I used some of my favourite MME papers - Little Boy Blue (which are on sale at the moment with 25% off!!) I made a frame using one of the papers and some Shiitake Double Dot card and added foam pads to give it a bit of dimension. I added the number sentiment also by LCI and did manage to sneek a bit of glitter onto the card - yay!!


That's it from me, remember THE SALE is still on, there's around 400 different items still left so if you're after a bargain, then it's worth checking out!! Have a good week, I might even get to post again later in the week, if my cable does ever arrive!!! It is driving me INSANE!!!

11 comments:

  1. what a great little scene Hayley - those papers are fabulous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Hayley! Loving the papers and the frame around the image, perfect little boy's card! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I have these papers, although not used them suprise suprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those DPs are gorgeous, Hayley! I love your card - so well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley its just brilliant, how you managed a card at all I don't know. You must be totally exhausted. But you still produced the goods, this is just brilliant:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Great colors for it.
    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute scene Hayley -- Jack looks so cute peeking from the tree. Love your papers, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors; LOVE the scene! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the colours and the papers and the image is gorgeous too!
    I seem to have slept through January too......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Hayley, I adore those papers too (might just have to stock up while there are still some left!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!