Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 8 February 2011

TLT - Love Is In The Air!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I have had an exceptionally busy (and at times stressful week!) I'm busy trying to get so many things done, I have the Stitch and Creative Craft show to plan and design for, I am sooooooooooooooooo excited but a little stressed as it's rapidly approaching, only a few weeks ago I was thinking to myself, "I have over 3 months..." arghhhh it's now less than 4 1/2 weeks away! This year I am a lot calmer though, I have the most amazing friends to help me and I'm so looking forward to spending some time all together and having fun whilst selling gorgeous stash!!! My laptop cable hasn't turned up yet!! I am so cross, they now want to collect my laptop on Friday and replace the cable that way because it's out of stock, I was borderline losing the plot on Saturday!!! Why is it that nothing seems to be straight forward? So I'm still using my Husband's laptop which is a little tired and doesn't like to be challenged too much and finds it hard coping with work LOLOLOL! I don't want to upset it too much though, they have feelings and "he" could become very tempermental and not work at all for me!!!

Anyway, onto this week's challenge and it was my turn this week to set the challenge! I was seriously considering setting a very challenging challenge to cause maximum "getting knickers in a twist"-ness but I was kind this time and so the theme is...

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


Interpret it as you wish and and don't forget to head on over to see my gorgeous Ladybug Teamies cards, they are STUNNALICIOUS!!! 

Here's my card...

I used the gorgeous Nikki & Ben under the Mistletoe but masked the mistletoe off to create a Valentine card!!!


You can find this gorgeous stamp HERE . I combined the stamp with some gorgeous Bo Bunny Crazy Love papers, some Tutu and Strawberry Double Dot Cardstock and some Pink Punch 5/8" Ribbon!
Don't Nikki and Ben make the perfect couple and what a cute stamp for a Valentines theme or an engagement too!?

Have fun creating!!! Have a fantastic week!! Hayley xxx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges please:

Cupcake Craft Challenges: Seeing Red

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful Hayley! And the card! Those DPs are just gorgeous - I really must treat myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just gorgeous Hayley, love the chocolate and pink together especially that gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching and the twine thru the buttons, just perfect and great challenge you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! I have a feeling these two won't need their scarves long to keep warm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hayley, love this colour combo, looks fabulous! The paper is gorgeous! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card; love the colors and those heart buttons are the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, and you know I already love the papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Hayley i am glad you didn't give us a knicker twisting challenge ... mmm now that gives me an idea..!!
    LOve the image used in this card - and the colours and papers are gorgeous
    Thanks for everything this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hayley! LOVE the papers and the ribbon!
    Wow is the show only 41/2 weeks away. I'm planning on coming (unfortunately I can't sneak over the showground fence these days like I did as a kid....the old body isn't that flexible any more!) Am saving like mad!
    Linds x
    Ps how's Grace?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely Hayley. Love the colors and those papers are so pretty. Great mind think alike -- we used the same image. I thought for sure I'd be the only one to use Nikki & Ben under the Mistletoe lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, luuurverly card. Pink and brown really works for me and you'd never know this was a Christmas stamp. I need the papers. And the ribbon. And the buttons! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. DOH! I do that all the time, I get so excited about the cards I forget to say Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Hayley!! Great use of the image - perfect :-) And OMG how gorgeous are those papers!!
    Thanks for a great challenge, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!